1. A luxury destination — in the whole of France, only eight hotels have ever been awarded a six-star rating – two of which are located in Courchevel. Courchevel also has 12 Michelin-starred restaurants making it a brilliant luxury location to enjoy both fine-dining and top-rated skiing.
2. The closest airports — Chambery is the closest airport to Courchevel (109KM, 1hr30mins away) however, other airports such as Lyon (186KM, 2hr10mins), Grenoble (190KM, 2hr10mins) and Geneva (188KM, 2hr30mins) are also within a 3-hour drive away from the resort.
3. 150KM of pistes — There is plenty of skiable terrain for all abilities in Courchevel - from easy runs close to the resort village to much steeper pistes higher up the mountain, which includes plenty of off-piste terrain too!
4. Beginner-friendly- Courchevel is incredibly beginner-friendly, with loads of areas of easy skiing offering many progression runs for people starting out on the slopes.
5. Not just great for skiing — Courchevel doesn't just offer great skiing and snowboarding but also has attractions for the whole family to enjoy:
The Tobogganing goes from Courchevel 1850 to Courchevel 1550. The run is free if you have a lift pass and is great fun for both children and adults.
Aquamotion 1650 is an indoor and outdoor waterpark including heated pools, slides, spa, fitness centre, climbing wall and indoor surf.
6. Brilliant NYE party — If you're already thinking ahead to your NYE plans, why not choose Courchevel as your destination! With a brilliant free open-air dance party based on the piste, you can dance in the new year surrounded by beautiful snow-peaked mountains! Live music starts at 10:30pm, followed by fireworks and a DJ into the wee hours.
The currency of the country of your chosen resort differs from the currency of the country of the main resort
16-Digit Card Number
Please check the internet connection