1. Les Carroz
- Great for families, Les Carroz is a quiet village packed to the brim with activity.
- The ’Oasis Cool Zone’ features twenty modules in its snowpark, cameras filming childrens’ course attempts, and a live list of speed high scores.
- Also boasting paragliding, ice skating, dog-sledding, a Christmas market, bowling, and an 850m downhill Alpine Coaster, there is no shortage of activities for you after exploring the 140 runs this resort has to offer!
Check out Powderbeds range of accommodation in Les Carroz here
2. Les Saisies
- If you are into your fitness, Les Saisies makes for an enjoyable sport retreat.
- With 120km of cross-country skiing, which was used as the host for the biathlon and cross-country ski events in the 1992 Winter Olympics, and 82 Ski Lifts, Les Saisies proves that resorts don’t have to be small to be quiet and calming.
- With a large number of red and black runs, Les Saisies is great for competent skiers, whilst employing enough blues and greens to provide space for beginners to learn.
Check out Powderbeds range of accommodation in Les Saisies here
- Straddling the border between France and Italy, Montgenevre provides the opportunity to ski across two countries.
- Wide and peaceful runs allow for a gentler ski, whilst the fairly undisturbed off-piste region is great for advanced skiers to explore and carve new tracks.
- The greatest attraction, however, is the views; traditional architecture peppers the mountainside which is capped by swathes of forest, all of which can be enjoyed aboard the Monty Express toboggan.
Check out Powderbeds range of accommodation in Montgenevre here
- The opportunity to climb up a naturally frozen waterfall with axes certainly is hard to find, and where better to do it than the wonderful resort of Champagny, less than 1.5 hours away from Chambery airport.
- Over 50% of pisted runs are blue, this means that Champagny is the perfect place for skiers to develop their abilities; and 16 bars, pubs and clubs provide excellent opportunity to relax after a long day’s skiing.
- Be sure not to miss the gourmet slope-side restaurant Le Chalet les Verdons Sud!
Check out Powderbeds range of accommodation in Champagny here
- Escape the hassle of busy resorts and enjoy a rejuvenating ski break in Chatel, a charming mountain village with a rich history.
- Entertain yourself all day long with floodlit skiing open until 9:30pm on Wednesdays, or take the evening off in the Aquatic Centre where the kids can splash about while you relax in the spa.
- Evening rides on electric snow-mountain bikes prove that this is the resort for all night owls.
Check out Powderbeds range of accommodation in Chatel here